Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Saturday, February 12, 2005

We own Ricardo Patton.

KU takes on Colorado today. I, for one, am not concerned about this game. It's in Allen Fieldhouse. The players are feeling good after continuing The Streak against K-State. The team is getting healthier. March is getting closer. And we own Ricardo Patton. I don't care that Colorado is playing better of late. We own Ricardo Patton. This will be an easy win for the Jayahwks today, in my opinion. I'm expecting at least a 15 point win and a frustrated look on Patton's face after yet another loss to the Kansas Jayhawks. Hey Ricardo...you are 1-20 against the Jayhawks. WE OWN YOU.

Sounds like Alex and CJ are feeling better, so I expect to see a bit of them today. Self has got to keep these guys semi-fresh as we may need them come tournament time. I’m also hoping to see RussRob get some time. I simply can’t believe he has fallen off that much and that JHawk is outplaying him so dramatically. The kid makes turnovers…but he also plays great defense….It’s time for these guys to start getting some confidence back and getting some time on the court. And what about Darnell?

I’m hoping for a blowout because that will open up their opportunities.

They want it. Jayhawk fans want it. Hopefully Self wants it.

Rock Chalk.

2 comments:

  1. Come on...tell the truth...you wrote this after the game didn't you? You should consider working for the Vegas odds makers because you were spot on. Love the blog.

    -Rock Chalk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I did write it before the game...just call it a "feeling". Sometimes you call 'em right...sometimes you don't. Thanks for visiting the blog. Come back and see us...and spread the word to any other Jayhawk fans you know.

    Rock Chalk.

    ReplyDelete