Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Monday, February 21, 2005

If you watched the KU-OU game

Then you know the answers to most of the questions I asked in the Pregame Ponderings post.

It's a sad time for Jayhawk fans.

It will be interesting to see where this team goes from here.

I, for one, have no idea what they are going to do.

2 comments:

  1. Let's go OSU, four in a row. Nothing sweeter then a loss by the Jayhawks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least we'll get our wind back with 2 easy wins before the tourney - MU and KSU...easy games.

    ReplyDelete