Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Note to Billy pACCker

Dear Moron, er Billy:

Nice call attributing poor lighting in AFH to one of the reasons KU holds opponents to a low FG%. (Nice call, especially since OSU shot something like 56%)

And you should be ashamed for this comment: “…if J.R. Giddens isn’t hitting 3’s, he’s worthless.”

Billy, if you have your mouth open, you're worthless. Newsflash: YOU are not bigger than the game.

2 comments:

  1. Here Here....and I got sick of all the OSU praise and how tired we looked. Enough already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing more sacreligious in sports than for an announcer to elevate himself (herself) above what is happening on the court or field. Billy Packer [and Dick Vitale] violates this tenet every single time he calls a game.

    ReplyDelete