Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

First Half Thoughts--KU vs. Fort Hays State

KU forced 9 TO's in the first 8 minutes. Quick, quick, quick hands!

Anyone else in love with Mario Chalmers yet?

Nice give and go from Rush to Sasha for a dunk early in the game.

Oh and did I mention the defense? Wow...I love the full court pressure....I love the intensity.

And how about CJ Giles showing some range on a couple of nice jumpers?

This team is going to be A LOT of fun to watch if they bring this type of intensity night in and night out.

Dear Sasha: Please call 1-800-I-Need-Help-With-My-Free Throw-Shooting. A little arc might help as generally the ball doesn't go in when you throw it in a straight line at the rim.

Clearly this team is learning who can score and will go through some lapses where no one really wants to take the shot. CJ seems like the only one that isn't a bit gun shy....but the unselfishness is nice to see across the board.

Hawkins with 3 fouls in the first 16 minutes....but also three 3's.

Mic

No comments:

Post a Comment