Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Sunday, March 08, 2009

KU-Texas: Big 12 Champions for the 5th Consecutive Time!

What a great way to spend a day, hanging out with one of my best friends in Lawrence, eating some pre-game BBQ at Bigg's BBQ, and then taking in yet another great KU-Texas game. The Jayhawks come back from down 14 and win by 10, clinching SOLE POSSESSION of first place in the Big 12 and wrapping up their 5th consecutive Big 12 Championship. Sorry OU and MU. Get in the back of the line. Again.

Now it's on to the Big 12 Tournament and then the NCAA Tournament....This is hands down the best time of the year for college basketball fans. Let's hope the Jayhawks make some noise in the postseason.

Keep Rockin and Chalkin,

Mic

No comments:

Post a Comment