Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Thursday, March 02, 2006

KU Rap Song, Part II

This one is Crimson Blue II, track 12 and is updated with the current crop of players.

Enjoy.

http://www.bandbmediaservices.com/

4 comments:

  1. That is one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. ROCK CHALK BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man I tried that link and it sent me to some random page. Where can I find this song?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Daddy George:

    Good question. I'm guessing whoever created it is no longer in business or pulled it down. I did a quick Google search but couldn't find it. Let me know if you track it down and I'll do the same.

    Keep Rockin and Chalkin,

    Mic

    ReplyDelete