Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Way to go, Seniors

KU, predictably, beat a much improved K-State team tonight in what was an emotional Senior Night.

Aaron, Mike, Wayne, Keith: Thank you for four incredible years. You are the epitome of Kansas basketball and the four of you will forever go down as one of the best classes of all time.

Congratulations on another Big 12 title and best of luck in winning the title outright when you head to Columbia to face the KU-wannabee-MU Tiggers.

Rock Chalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment