Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear Tyshawn....

Shut your mouth.

Love,

Bill Self

This also confirms one of the suspicions I've had all season long. That Bill Self and his coaching staff can yell and scream and say whatever they want...or make the team run sprints until their feet bleed....but a LOSS is one of the few things that would get this team's undivided attention.

"Now we know that we've got to be ready to play every night. We can't take anything lightly." - Tyshawn Taylor

Wait until you see what Bill Self had to say in response to Tyshawn's other comments. Something tells me Elijah Johnson is finally going to get back out on the court in Lincoln tomorrow. I, for one, welcome it. Tyshawn needs an attitude adjustment. And Bill Self is going to give it to him.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2010/jan/12/taylor-says-times-hes-unsure-his-role-deep-talent-/

Keep Rockin and Chalkin,

Mic

No comments:

Post a Comment