Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Monday, March 17, 2008

4 Days at The Big 12 Tournament in Kansas City

Here are a bunch of pics from the last 4 days at the Big 12 Basketball Tournament in Kansas City.

The Sprint Center was great. The KC Live! Entertainment District was awesome.

And of course the Jayhawks are Big 12 Champions.....AGAIN! The senior class has won 4 consecutive Big 12 conference titles and 3 consecutive Big 12 Tournament titles. Simply incredible.

As for the KU-Texas game, Bill Self said it better than I could: "This was one of the greatest games I've ever been a part of."

Keep Rockin and Chalkin,

Mic

Click the link for photos:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=wb94q1i.3bsz1otu&Uy=5mi5br&Ux=0

No comments:

Post a Comment