Passion - Commitment - History

I love Jayhawk sports. I love watching them. I love reading about them. I love writing about them. I love talking about them. I love bringing a group of friends together to watch a game. I love the emotional ups and downs that go with every play. I love spending a day in Lawrence and soaking up the history of Allen Fieldhouse and Memorial Stadium.

That is the reason for JAYTALKERS.com. It's a place for me to share my passion with Jayhawk fans around the world. I hope you enjoy it.

KEEP ROCKIN' AND CHALKIN',

Mic

Friday, December 02, 2005

NOTE TO BILL SELF

Please start Mario Chalmers over Jeff Hawkins. I would rather lose with a freshman than lose with a fifth year senior that plays like a freshman.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with starting Mario... he has really come around this season and I think we can expect great things from him. I do not agree, although, with Self leaving Moody in during the last few minutes of the game against Mizzou. Why do we have a starting senior that hits only 50% from the line? We need someone whom we can count on during those precious few seconds.

    ReplyDelete